December 06, 2010

Shoe Shopping

I'm a shoe addict! I love shoes a lot!  Before I found the dress, I fell in love with this Christian Louboutin Shoes - I even blogged about them on my other blog . Sadly, I have called every store that carries Louboutin in the US even went as far as sending an email to the Paris Louboutin Store, and enlisting my friends in London to search as well. The shoes are completely sold out :(  I can't even find it on eBay!
So I have begun the search for a new pair of shoes, however, nothing has tingled my fancy as much as these.  My dress is alencon lace and tulle, again these Louboutin's would have been perfect !  Oh well  - here are the other options :

1. First up- Mr Christian Louboutin released in his current collection, a pair of shoes similar to Fetilo, the Tsar, but at a price point of $1390, it is definitely way above my willingness to spend - may be it will go on a (significant) sale soon enough. Although the ruffle in front may be a bit much
2. Fortitia Louboutin Sandals - released in the Spring/Summer 2010 collection along with my beloved Fetilo. Net-a-porter still has a few pairs but I think it's a bit too much for my dress
3. Parisienne Louboutin Pumps - love the tulle with the pretty blue insides and signature red soles. Although I love high heels, the comfortable ~3" heel on this would make it very comfortable to dance the night away 
4. Stuart Weitzman I do Pumps - love the "I Do" crystal details and the fact that this is alencon lace. If  I do go with these, I'm considering splurging on getting them resoled in tiffany blue  (one of our wedding colours) by these cobblers. I read about their work on Weddingbee.                                     

5. Pour la Victoire Carla Bridal lace pumps - love the tiffany blue sole, the "I Do" crystal details and the lace - priced at $93 from Zappos,  these are the most budget friendly 




So what do you think? Option 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 ? Or do you happen to know where I can find my dream Fetilo lace Louboutin shoes? 

4 comments:

  1. Call me boring but out of 1, 2 and 3 I'd go with three for the reasons mentioned - ease of dancing the night away in them :)

    I like 4 too.

    Aww, I did a quick search on google and it does seem like you're out of lucky for your fetilos...pele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me I have done enough Google searches - I came close to finding them @ the Saks in Beverly hills, the computer said they had one... Alas it was a mistake. My excitement was short-lived :(.

    I'm thinking I will go with #3 too. However, I haven't even found those stateside. I found them all the way at Browns Bridal in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I thought you were married....not sure why i thought so...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. those Louboutin's are mad men but i still prefer the Stuart Weitzman

    ReplyDelete